I have not blogged in well over a year now and I miss it. So many stories, vacations, holidays and birthdays I have missed :-( But who says I cant start again... This is where I am starting out. I'm laying out my goal to blog more. No news, no updates, no stories... yet. So who blogs anymore? I do!
ya i am I am excited you are going to blog I have been thinking I need to have the same goal so who knows maybe one day I will surprise everyone and blog too!
ReplyDeleteI need to start up again as well. I feel so behind that I haven't even wanted to try to update. Poor Ellie probably feels like she's not even part of the family. I hope you keep posting because I am dying to see pictures of your kids and a new little one coming up soon!
ReplyDelete