Feb 28, 2013

House post #1

 The Lot!!! It's bigger in person:-)

Building a home has been exciting! Starting last August we got serious and started staging our home  in Midvale to be sold. I loved our old home. It was cute, cozy, perfect location, and loved our neighbors and friends, but it was just the right time to do so. By September it was up for sale by owner. I am very proud to say that because it was a task but we did it and it was worth it. I will never use a weasel (agent) for anything. By mid to end October it was sold. I wasn't surprised cause my house really was that cute:-) Selling the home has been the hardest part of this process yet. Every inch of it was stressful. But now it sold we have moved in with the in-laws and we are on our way to start digging within the next two weeks!
Some beautiful things I picked out for my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment