Mar 13, 2010

Bakerella

I really didn't think I had it in me.

I volunteered to make goodie bags for the RS b-day party and so I thought chewy gingersnap cookies would look great. And thanks to Sara for giving me the recipe and her tips to make them perfect.

I baked over 250 cookies and bagged them and tied cute ribbon around the bags. They turned out cute and the cookies were delicious. I have to say I am proud of myself cause I don't have a lot of experience in the kitchen let alone baking. I am sure this is the first of many.

3 comments:

  1. wow look at you being all domestic! I think you are awesome for doing that what a great service! YOu are just one of my favorite people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now they know how awesome you are, you are in for a lot more work! That ward will soon find out how lucky they are to have you. You are one of my favorite people too (next to Jack).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 250 Cookies! My goodness go big or go home! Nice work Manda I am impressed. They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete