
and better than ever. My poor little boy was sick for about 10 days and was really sick.
He first woke up in the middle of the night with croup and that ended with a trip to the ER for breathing treatments. After five days he was not getting any better so we went to the pediatrician and walked out with RSV and double ear infections. This was not a fun experience and I am sure other parents can relate. I am just glad that there is light at the end of the tunnel and he is doing well.
Oh :( That is so sad! I am glad to hear that he is doing better! Yay!!! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! Having sick kids is so hard because as a mom it hurts you to see your kids hurting so I am so sorry. I am glad that he is back to feeling good. You are such a great mom!
ReplyDeleteYeah, thanks he gave it to Emma. Who in turn gave it to me.
ReplyDeleteI am glad Jack is back! Poor little guy! I am so sorry he was sick!
ReplyDelete