Sep 17, 2009

The Get Up Kids

The Get Up Kids were in town this week and we made sure we were there. It was so much fun, they played a really great show. We have not been to a show in a long time. I asked Danny the another day what was the last concert we ventured out to. It took us awhile to figure it out but James Taylor last summer and Limbeck almost two years ago. Between the two of us we have been to a lot of shows and we have been to a lot of shows together. So going out to a show the other night was great. I almost felt 21 again. Even though 21 was not that long ago.

I am getting really excited for the next week. We are traveling east to where we used to call home. However I am getting some anxiety traveling with a baby for four hours on a plane. Does anyone have any tips on how Jack and I can get through this?

Also I would like to share that I am excited that the new seasons of The Office and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia started this week! And 30 Rock will start in a couple weeks. My three favorite shows.

1 comment:

  1. Remember when we went to the Get Up Kids with Dashboard Confessionals years and years ago... it was awesome!!! That's fun you went again. I still wear the shirt from the concert ALL THE TIME!!!Way to go Manda, hope the house is going well!

    ReplyDelete