Feb 24, 2009
Like Father Like Son
Danny and I teach CTR 7 at church (6 - 7 yr. old) and this last Sunday while Danny was giving the lesson he was getting so frustrated cause no one was paying attention. There was someone in the class just talking away and would not be quiet. You guessed it, Jack.
Jack was sitting in his car seat facing all the kids and was talking away to them. The kids loved it and would not stop laughing. Danny was angry and made me turn Jack around facing the wall. I thought it was hilarious, cause Danny is always telling me how all his teachers growing up hated him cause he always was disturbing the class and would never stop talking. After I turned Jack around he kept on talking and Danny just had to hurry up and finish the lesson. I thought it was really cute but Danny did not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this story! I'm afraid it is just the tip of the iceberg.
ReplyDelete