Feb 23, 2009

I can't get to sleep

The little Rascal we love to call Jack will not let me sleep. I tried moving into mine and Danny's bedroom and it worked for one maybe two nights but this past week he was up every hour, either wanting his Binky, wanting to nurse or who knows. But I gave in and now we have a family bed. I will lay him in his own bed around 8 or 9 but then he ends up in our bed before 1am. And of course he will sleep the rest of the night if he is in bed with us. I know I am a sucker. Other then getting no sleep we are all doing well. Jack and I are waiting for spring so we can start going for walks outside. Danny just finished his big Lobby day he has been planning for weeks for his job. I really thought that day would never come. He was under a lot of stress. Jack and I showed up at the capitol to support Danny for his Lobby day and everything turned out great. And everyone from his work loved Jack, I think that was a bonus for Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment