8 months has gone by and this girl is not skipping a beat.
These are some things she has been up to:She can crawl and has been for awhile.
She can pull herself up and stand.
Her top teeth our coming through. She has had her bottom teeth since 6th months and they are crooked. I love that they are crooked, it's adorable.
She keeps up with her brother and cousins by wanting to get on the trampoline, by playing with the same toys and wanting to wrestle with them.
Her nickname (that I call her) is Crazy Cat or Crazy Girl. Because she is loud, wild, and sounds like a cat. I love that about her too. One day I took the kids shopping with me and Jack was trying to get my attention while I was a few steps away looking at something, he yelled, "Hey crazy girl" to me and people were laughing and so was I.
Molly's first words: Dada, Momma.
I love this girl. She adds so much to our family. I'm excited to see her and Jack grow up. I am mad at myself for not blogging this last month. The summer will be over soon and maybe life will slow down a little.
She is ADORABLE! I can't believe he is getting so big! She is beautiful Manda!
ReplyDelete