Oct 22, 2010

Birthday!

We celebrated Jacks birthday this month, he loves Toy Story so we had a small party for him. He was excited for his cake. All day he was singing Happy Day Jack or (the happy birthday song) and pretending to blow the candles out. He was more excited for the cake then he was for presents.

Picture of my birthday countdown I made in craft group. Not quite finished, I still need to put some ribbon on it. So cute, I love it.

I made the cake this year. It actually is a funny story cause I have never made a cake before only cupcakes, and it was a little fraustrating. The cake in the picture is the second one made. Danny actually bake the second cake but I still made the frosting and decorated it. It definitely looks homemade but for my first time I was satisfied and it tasted good.

Waiting to sing Happy Birthday and to blow out candles. My camera died right after this pic so I was upset that we didn't get pictures of him blowing out the candles.

2 comments: