Jack is growing up so fast, I always feel like I need to document all the things he is learning and saying. So bare with me.
Right now he loves letters. He knows A,E,I,O,B and he can even say them. He knows that M is for Momma. Is this normal? I am really amazed that he is interested in letters.
New Words: Shoes, Knee, Baby, Babies, or he will say "Momma a baby", Bird and Bee.
Favorite songs: Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree (he does all the actions to both songs)
Elmo's World (he also loves to sing this one)
Jack has a favorite game he plays with us and it is really cute and funny. He will start to say a animal noise or action and then ask us "What is that?" If we guess wrong he will say "no" and will continue to make the noise until we guess it right. Most of the time we get it right but "roar" could be a lot of things.
We just put a door up in Jack's room and his favorite thing to do is to say "bye" and then shut his door. He also loves to shut his door when he is mad. When he wants to do something that we don't approve of it, he will look at us with a smile and start waving bye and saying "bye" hoping that we will leave him be.
I love this little boy, I couldn't ask for anything more in this world. Danny and I always say to each other how adorable he is and how we are so lucky to be his parents.
Since Amanda posted this, Jack has learned to recognize and say all of his letters and he is putting words together to make little sentences. My favorite is, "I mess"! which he says when he gets himself wet or dirty. He is adorable:)
ReplyDelete