Yay Manda!! I'm so excited for you! Do you know when you are due? You can click on Raelie's ticker on my blog, I think they do pregnancy countdowns too. Not sure though.
Congrats :) That is so exciting, we are so happy for you guys! Keep us updated on how you are feeling, due date, sex of the baby, ect... Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!
Yay Manda!! I'm so excited for you! Do you know when you are due?
ReplyDeleteYou can click on Raelie's ticker on my blog, I think they do pregnancy countdowns too. Not sure though.
Hooray!!!!! I am SOOOO Excited for you Manda! I hope you are feeling good! Lots of love and a great big HUG!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats :) That is so exciting, we are so happy for you guys! Keep us updated on how you are feeling, due date, sex of the baby, ect... Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Congrats! When are you due!?? How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS Manda Moo!!!! Love it!
ReplyDelete