Jan 15, 2010

The New Year

My first blog this year and it's already the middle of the month. I am ashamed. Nothing new has happened except that Jack has been climbing up on everything and it is driving me bonkers. For example, the picture above, Jack trying to climb on his music table. The music table is the least of my worries... the dinner table I might have to worry about.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry this is the worst stage, I still find Ezra dancing on the table but they live through it! i can't wait to see you, we should get together and play games with our hubbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big he is getting! What a fun stage, Im sure its tons of work for you, but I love that age because they are so curious about so many things :) Hope things are going good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete