
Our first Halloween in our new home was a lot fun. I loved passing out the candy to the Trick-or-Treaters and meeting some of our neighbors. We ran out of candy by 8:00 and I felt really bad. I didn't expect there would be a lot (next year we will get 2x the candy we did this year). So we turned out all the lights and headed out for a Halloween party. As we were leaving we could here Trick-or-Treaters at our door. They were mad cause I think they knew we were home and leaving. Oh well, next year I will know to get more candy.
I LOVE Jack's costume!! He looks so dang cute in it. Hope all is well Manda Moo. We need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteOH he is so dang cute. We really should get together and have a little play date and just hang out!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you posted pictures. Jack looked like he had fun at his birthday party. His costume is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHow DARLING!!! He looks so cute!! Oh he is getting so big! I hope you are loving your new house. I can't wait to see it !:)
ReplyDelete