It takes me a while to post anything since we don't have a computer yet, so my posts are going to be a little behind.
Over a week ago Danny took me out for my birthday. We have not gone on a date with just the two of us for over a year now. Yeah, it's about time! For dinner we went to all you can eat wings at Wingers. It was good. I love a good Wingers! Except Danny keeps telling me he can't go back there again because he had too many wings. That is too bad for me. After dinner we went and saw Couple's Retreat at the movie theater. I really liked it and Danny did too. After watching the movie I felt like taking my own couple's retreat down to Bora Bora. One of these days I will have a post from Bora Bora and more date nights.
I hear ya I think that I need a post about my trip to bora bora too or any where else for that matter.
ReplyDelete