Apr 27, 2009
Weekend Getaways
This past weekend Danny and I both got the chance to leave town. Unfortunately we were separated, Danny was on business in Austin, Texas and I was visiting my sister who lives about 4 hours away from our home. Although Danny was there on business and had to work most of the time he still went about the town and ate some BBQ and listen to some live music. Jack and I on the other hand had a fun weekend hanging out with family in a small but crowed town.
Bat's, Bat's, Bat's! Danny said there is over 600,000 bat's that live under this bridge in Austin. Creepy.
I was so happy to visit my sister this past weekend. She has such an adorable family and is a great mom. Thank you for letting us stay with you, we love you and miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so sweet! It was great to visit with you and get to know little Jack, he is the most chill little guy ever!! You are such a great mom! I wish we lived closer to see you more often.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Danny had a great time in Austin.
Any time you guys want to visit just let us know and you are always welcomed....
Much Love Annie & Family