Mar 27, 2009

I am on Goodreads, a social networking website where you have friends and you post books you are reading, books you have read or want to read. So when I finish a book it gives me a chance to review and post it on my blog. I encourage anyone to join, it's kind of fun. I just finished this book today so here it is...

Love the One You're With Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

My review

rating: 2 of 5 stars I liked this book because it had a good ending, (sorry if that spoils it) but I found myself just wanting to get through it. This book was not boring nor exciting, just in the middle. It was realistic and in some ways romantic. I have not read fictional love stories before this was my first. I like the Author, so I might give another one of her books a try. View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment