Big Girls Don't Cry
This week Danny and I moved out of Jacks bedroom. I was waking up to every noise he made and it seemed like he was up every hour. So we moved back into our bedroom, which at first I was really sad and worried, but now I am doing ok. I hope Danny is proud of me for not moving us back into Jacks room after the first night, well at least he should be. Jack is still getting up two or three times a night and usually ends up in our bed around five or six. But at least I can get four hours straight of sleep. I know I sound a little crazy. I am going to start Jack on rice cereal soon, I am excited. I love all these milestones.
I am proud of you. We moved Katherine to a crib last week, but she has gotten a head cold and is stuffed up, so I moved her back into our room--just in case she stops breathing. I know I am a bit paranoid. I have heard that rice cereal helps babies sleep longer at night because they are more satisfied. Hope it works for you!
ReplyDeleteI am proud of you! When we moved Bentley out of our bedroom I waws a mess and we didn't do it until he was almost 7 months. I don't think that guys understand how hard it is for mom's to do those things!
ReplyDelete