Jan 29, 2009

Happy New Year

For the New Year I decided to try something new. .. blogging. I don't know if I like it yet but I am not going to give up. This picture is of my lovely Jack at Christmas time. He is going on 4 months now so I need to upload recent photos. I hope every ones New Year will be better than the last and hopefully my blogging skills will improve.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blog busters. Your blogging skills are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you have a blog it is so fun to look at what is going on in everyone lives. Your baby is so adorable I can't believe how big he is getting already

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda! I found your blog on Marens! I'm so glad you decided to try it out! It's fun most of the time...I think everyone gets a little sick of it every once in a while! I haven't even seen your little boy!! I keep thinking to call you to come see him, but never have! I need to! He is so adorable! I hope everything is going well with being a new mom! E-mail me so I can give you the link to our blog! Luv ya- Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Amanda, I have been checking your blog faithfully waiting for an updated picture of Jack. Get busy!

    ReplyDelete